Authentic Greek Grilled Chicken Recipe
Zesty Greek Chicken is a quick and easy chicken marinade that can be made ahead of time, then quickly grilled or baked. This is one of the best ways to make boneless chicken breasts.
If you are looking for an easy dinner recipe, this one is for you! The recipe calls for only a few ingredients and is so simple, anyone can make it. You’ll love how flavorful this easy chicken recipe is! This Greek chicken marinade is simple and delicious. The combination of lemon, garlic and oregano really makes this grilled chicken stand out. It’s great served with rice pilaf or grilled vegetables. Authentic Greek Grilled Chicken is a quick and easy chicken marinade that can be made ahead of time, then quickly grilled or baked.
This is one of the best ways to make boneless chicken breasts. If you are looking for an easy dinner recipe, this one is for you!
What is Zesty Greek Chicken
Zesty Greek Chicken is a delicious and easy to make meal that is great to serve with rice, potatoes or pasta. It’s also a great dish to serve with a salad for those who want something lighter.
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Garlic, minced (about 2 to 3 cloves)
- Cumin, ground and mixed with paprika and oregano to taste. You can add red pepper flakes for extra heat if desired!
- Cayenne pepper and zest of one lemon are also recommended for garnish. They will add some brightness without overpowering the dish too much.
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Cooking temperature: 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius)
- Cooking method: oven-roasting, grilling or pan-frying
- Use fresh ingredients. The best way to make a perfect Greek chicken is by using fresh ingredients and good quality olive oil.
- Use a good quality chicken. Choose your chicken carefully, as it should be free from any sort of parasites or diseases that might affect its taste or quality; for example, if you’re buying frozen chicken at the store, look for ones that have been thawed in water with salt added before cooking them (this will help kill off any bacteria).
- Add lemon juice when serving! If you’re not ready to eat right away after cooking this dish but still want something extra tangy on top of all those vegetables, try throwing some lemon juice into the pan at one point during cooking time—it will add great flavor without changing much else about how things turn out!
Add-ins and Variations
You can add-ins and variations to the recipe at any time. Adding them is easy! Simply swap out the ingredients in your chicken breast recipe, then cook it as normal. If you want to save some time, however, it’s best to wait until after cooking so that all of your ingredients are mixed together before adding any more spices or seasonings.
Zesty Greek Chicken is best to serve with
Zesty Greek Chicken is best to serve with rice or quinoa, potatoes, pasta and vegetables. Zesty Greek Chicken can also be a great appetizer served with flatbreads and pita bread.
Zesty Greek Chicken can be made in large batches so you can freeze the leftovers for later use. Just add it to your freezer bag along with any other items that need freezing (like meatballs).
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. You can also store your chicken on the countertop at room temperature (it will last 3-5 days). If you don’t have time to cook it right away, try freezing some of your Greek Chicken with garlic sauce and serving it as leftovers later on!
A zesty greek chicken recipe.
Zesty Greek chicken is a great recipe for using leftover chicken breast. This dish can be made with any type of lemon pepper seasoning, but I prefer the one that uses garlic powder and black pepper. This Greek chicken recipe can be made with any type of lemon pepper seasoning, but I prefer the one that uses garlic powder and black pepper. It’s a great dish for using leftover chicken breast.
And there you have it, a simple and delicious Greek chicken recipe. I hope you enjoy it! If you like this recipe, be sure to check out other recipes. You can find more greek recipes here. What do you think of this recipe?
Do you have a favorite Greek chicken dish? Let me know in the comments below!