Meet Slutty Brownies, They’re The Ultimate Party Treat.
Slutty brownies are a must, have in any dessert lover’s repertoire. It has the best of both worlds: rich chocolate brownies and the creaminess you get from Oreos. The recipe is simple, with only four ingredients: Oreos, fudge brownie mix (or boxed), chocolate chip cookie dough (or regular cookie dough), and oil. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
What is Slutty Brownies
Slutty Brownies are a dessert recipe that combines several layers of different brownie mixes with a chocolate chip cookie dough layer and peanut butter layer.
The name comes from the Oreo cookies that are used in the recipe, which have become a slang term for women’s genitals.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- Prep time is for baking the brownies, but it’s possible to prep them up to 3 days in advance.* If you want to make these ahead of time, bake them according to instructions. After they cool down completely (about 1 hour), slice and store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve. You can also freeze them for up to 2 months; just defrost before serving.
Cook time: 35, 40 minutes
The cook time for these brownies is 35, 40 minutes. That’s the minimum you should expect, but depending on the oven you use and its temperature (as well as how far down in the oven rack you place your pan), that amount of time may vary. So keep an eye on them!
Total time: 55 minutes (plus cooling time)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugars until you have a smooth mixture. Add in the eggs one at a time, then add in the vanilla extract. Stir in cocoa powder until combined well. Add flour and salt, then stir until completely incorporated into batter (about 2 minutes). Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 30, 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of brownies (time may vary depending on your oven). Once baked, allow to cool completely before removing from pan by lifting parchment paper up at corners of brownies to lift out of pan onto cooling rack. Once cooled down enough so that it’s safe to touch them without burning yourself (about 5, 10 minutes), place bars in freezer for 30 minutes so they’re easier to cut into squares when ready to serve!
Servings: 16 brownies
- Servings: 16 brownies. The number of servings you’ll get depends on the size of the pan you use. If you make them in a 9×13, they will yield 32 large brownies. If you make them in a 9×9, they will yield 24 medium, sized brownies. And if you make them in a 7×11, then they will yield 16 smaller bitesize pieces.
- You can also freeze these to enjoy later—just wrap each piece individually and pop it into the freezer for up to three months!
The calories per serving for these brownies is 589kcal. That’s the amount of energy you get from eating a single serving of these brownies. For example, if you eat two servings (1/2 of the entire recipe), that would be 1,178kcal.
Calories Per Serving: 589kcal
Calories Per Brownie: 589kcal
Calories Per Ingredient: This recipe uses 10 ingredients; here are their nutritional values in grams and ounces:
- Fudge brownie mix
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
Make amazing brownies using Oreos, fudge brownie mix, and chocolate chip cookie dough!
- Make sure you have all the ingredients on hand.
- Mix together Oreos, fudge brownie mix, and chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Bake the brownies in a 9×9 baking pan at 350 degrees for 18, 20 minutes.
- Cool before eating!
The Best Slutty Brownie Dessert Recipe
There are a few tiny tips that will make your slutty brownies flawless whether you use pre, made doughs and batters or make your own! As opposed to every other cookie recipe, make sure your cookie dough is at room temperature. But even from behind the Oreos and brownie mix, it needs to be able to heat up and cook.
When the edges are just beginning to peel away from the dish’s side and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, the food is done. Allow everything to completely cool before slicing. Try baking the cookie dough layer first (for around 10 minutes) if you’re worried it won’t bake in time, then top with the Oreos and brownies and bake again (for another 30 minutes). For added wow factor, top the brownie batter with diced and crushed Oreo cookies as well as more chocolate chips. Play around with the brownie and cookie dough recipes as you want. It would be much better if you added nuts or Reese’s pieces!
We hope you enjoy this recipe and make it for your friends. It’s a great way to get everyone together and have fun!
Leave a Reply