Cookies & Cream Dessert Shots Perfect For Any Occasion
Cookies and cream is one of the most delicious flavor combinations on Earth. The combo of chocolate cookies, vanilla ice cream, and sprinkles is the perfect way to end any meal. It’s no wonder that this dessert has become so popular in recent years! So why not make it even better by adding booze? You’re going to love these cookies and cream shots. They’re creamy, sweet, boozy and super easy to make!
What is Cookies & Cream Dessert Shots
- Cookies and cream dessert shots are a fun and easy dessert to make.
- You can make cookies and cream dessert shots with a variety of ingredients, including candy bars, Oreos, or other sweet treats.
- Cookies and cream is one of the most popular flavors in desserts, so it makes sense that people would want to add it to their cocktails as well. You can make cookies and cream dessert shots with your favorite milk or dark chocolate candy bars. They are also a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables and try new things! Just hide some veggies in the cream mixture, and they’ll never know that they’re eating something good for them.
What You Need to Make Cookies & Cream Dessert Shots:
- 2 shots of vodka or tequila
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 4 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold crushed Oreo cookies into cream mixture until combined.
- Spoon mixture into 2 shot glasses and top with sprinkles if desired. Fold in the Cool Whip with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Spoon into shot glasses and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving (or overnight). Serve immediately! Enjoy!
- Use a high, quality chocolate for the best flavor. I like to use Hershey’s semisweet chocolate chips, which are made from organic and fair trade cocoa beans.
- A shot glass is the perfect size for these little desserts! If you don’t have any on hand, small ramekins will work just as well (or even a mini muffin tin).
- Invest in some good quality vanilla extract and chocolate syrup for this recipe—you can taste the difference in store, bought syrups and extracts! I recommend Nielsen, Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract or Domino Granulated Sugar because they both have excellent flavor and quality ingredients at reasonable prices.
- These tiny, creamy shots made with vodka, white chocolate liqueur, milk, and Oreo pudding will make you crave chocolate and alcohol forever. Add whipped cream and Mini Oreos as a garnish for an even better dessert drink.
- Use your favorite cookie recipe.
- Use your favorite cream recipe (i.e., whipped cream, Cool Whip, etc.).
- Use your favorite pudding recipe (pudding mix or from scratch).
- Use your favorite ice cream recipe (homemade or store, bought).
- Make chocolate sauce to drizzle on top of the dessert shots before serving them – this step is optional but highly recommended!
- Top each dessert shot with some whipped cream, sprinkles and/or nuts if desired!
- Use different cookie flavors to create a layered effect. Add your favorite ice cream flavor, pudding flavor, and chocolate sauce to each layer.
Add, ins and Variations
These shots are a delicious dessert and can be modified to your liking! Add, ins and variations include:
- Different flavors of Jell, O
- Different flavors of pudding
- Different flavors of cookies (e.g., chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin)
- Different flavors of pudding Different flavors of cookies (e.g., chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin)
Cookies & Cream Dessert Shots are a fun treat that you can enjoy with your family and friends. These bite, sized desserts are great for any occasion and make a delicious dessert option for special occasions like birthdays or other celebrations. They are super easy to make and even easier to eat! If you’re looking for a delicious dessert option, try these Cookies & Cream Dessert Shots.
Leave a Reply