The Best Way to Cook Feta Cheese Stuffed Peppers – Air Fried
Feta cheese stuffed peppers are a healthy and delicious recipe that you can prepare in no time. This dish is perfect for lunch or dinner, and it’s also easy to make at home!
What is Feta Cheese Stuffed Peppers
There are many types of cheese from around the world. Feta is a crumbly and salty cheese that comes from Greece and is made with sheep’s milk. It’s often served with salads, appetizers, sandwiches and even on pizza. Feta Cheese Stuffed Peppers are a delicious way to eat your favorite Greek dish at home!
A comfort dish that is actually rather healthy is stuffed peppers. They taste much better after being cooked in the air fryer. The peppers get a little more crisp from the air fryer, but they still stay juicy and tasty inside. The air fryer prevents the bottoms of the peppers from becoming mushy. This is why I adore air frying these stuffed peppers! They also cook in a third of the time. It has become my new go-to technique of cooking when I need to quickly serve supper.
1 tender green bell pepper
- 1 tender green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts or walnuts
- Fresh thyme sprigs for garnish (optional)
1/4 block feta cheese
Cut the feta into small cubes and set aside.
1 teaspoon olive oil
Use a teaspoon of olive oil.
1 sprinkle oregano
Add 1 teaspoon of oregano to the bowl with basil, thyme and parsley.
Use your hands to mix all ingredients together until they are evenly distributed.
1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
One handful of cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
Tomatoes are a good source of vitamin A, C, B6 and K. They also contain potassium and magnesium.
1 handful of pitted kalamata olives, halved (optional)
If you are using kalamata olives, use a spoon to scoop out the pit.
Halve each olive and stuff the halves into each pepper cavity.
Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
The recipe calls for salt and pepper, but it’s important to note that the only ingredients involved in this dish are salt, pepper, and feta cheese. You can season your peppers any way you like—maybe with a bit of rosemary or basil? Maybe you want to get creative with some different kinds of cheeses? The possibilities are endless!
This is a healthy and delicious recipe.
This is a healthy and delicious recipe. It’s also easy to make, good for a party and can be made ahead of time. What’s more, it can be made in advance or even in bulk!
Peppers have a fantastic crunch and flavor. And the flavor will vary based on the hue. The flavor of green bell peppers is little unpleasant at first, but it actually becomes sweeter as it cooks and pairs nicely with other flavors. Red peppers are the sweetest of the pepper family, with yellow and orange peppers being somewhat less sweet. This air fryer recipe is delicious with whatever type of pepper you want. After trying this recipe, you’ll never again cook stuffed peppers in the conventional oven.
Tips for Making Stuffed Peppers in the Air Fryer
- Stuffed peppers cooked in the air fryer are really tasty and simple to make. Here are some suggestions to make sure your stuffed peppers turn out as you wish.
- Peppers: To ensure that they will stand up, choose peppers that are nearly the same size and have an even bottom.
- Peppers that are unsteady: If your peppers can’t stand up straight, you can cut the bottom to make them sit more flatly.
- Lean on Each Other: Resist the urge to lean them against each other in an effort to maintain their upright posture. You want the air to move around them as freely as possible.
- Slice the peppers: If the bottoms of your peppers are particularly uneven, you may split them in half and fill them.
- Use a variety of peppers; green, red, yellow, or orange peppers are all excellent choices.
- Cheese should be sprinkled on top of the filling to prevent the rice from becoming too crispy when cooking in the air fryer.
- Self-Shred Cheese: Pre-shredded cheese frequently contains anti-caking chemicals that might prevent it from melting properly.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers are the first course of this wonderful and incredibly simple supper. It will become a family favorite since it is loaded with a flavorful combination and baked to the softest perfection.
- Although you may eat these air fryer peppers as a whole dinner on its own, you can also serve them with sides. Serve this delicious salad, garlic bread, and cookie bars for dessert along with these delicious stuffed peppers.
Feta cheese stuffed peppers are a tasty and healthy dish for your next meal. They are also very easy to make, and you can use any other kind of pepper instead of green bell peppers if you prefer. We hope that you enjoy this recipe!