LEARN HOW TO MAKE VEGAN FLATBREAD PIZZA IN THIS EASY RECIPE
LAY HO MA! I think its definitely safe to say that everyone loves homemade pizza. I’m pretty confident to say that everyone also loves homemade flatbread. But did you know that making your very own flatbread from scratch is much easier than you think? Join me in this episode and learn how to make an easy vegan flatbread pizza! Let’s begin.
1 cup all purpose flour
generous pinch of pink salt
1 tbsp dried oregano
drizzle of olive oil
1/3 cup warm water
4 sticks asparagus
1 plant based sausage
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2 cup shredded plant based cheese
small bunch of fresh basil
2 tbsp basil pesto
1. Add all of the dry flatbread ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix to combine
2. Add the water and olive oil. Mix to form a dough, then knead for a few minutes to form a ball
3. Cover the bowl with a towel and let the dough rest for 15min
4. Prepare your toppings by chopping the asparagus and sausage into bite sized pieces
5. Heat up a sauté pan on medium high heat. Then, drizzle some olive oil
6. Sauté the sausage and asparagus for 5-8min, then set aside
7. Roll the dough into a thick log, then divide into 4 equal portions
8. Pre-heat the oven to 425F
9. Roll each portion thinly into your desired shape
10. Transfer the flatbread onto a baking tray dusted with flour
11. Assemble your toppings and sauce, then bake in the oven for 12-15min
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + FREE E-BOOK HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography