what I eat in a week – some easy breakfast, lunch, and dinner vegan meal ideas (healthy ish)! I realize my daily meals are quite repetitive but still it was lovely filming this, despite having to stay up late to finish editing 🙂 anyway, I’d never thought before that food could be rather aesthetic.
00:13 veganism chat
01:59 what I ate in a week
for more information on the importance and reasons of veganism, these are some of my favorite videos and resources:
– Crash Course Philosophy #42 with Hank Green (!!) on Non-Human Animals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac
– Slaughterhouses and Factory Farming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJXSYMhtwvU
– The Vegan Calculator (calculates how many lives, sq ft forest, co2 lbs, gallons of water, etc. you save by going vegan): https://thevegancalculator.com/
– Veganuary: Vegan Challenge (also has lots of vegan recipes and tips): https://veganuary.com/en-us/
– I believe there are also many documentaries on veganism available on Netflix!
– Sign petitions on environmental, animal rights, and other issues on change.org.
– also if you attend my school, there is a Plant-Based Society! we meet often and share information about vegan recipes, local plant-based restaurants, health, animal rights and welfare, and environmental justice. reach out to me if you’d like to join!
– and if you don’t attend my school, there are many local animal rights groups and university/student groups to look into and find communities of like-minded peers! I know it’s sometimes hard to be vegan/vegetarian and/or an activist, but don’t give up! 🙂
thank you for watching and please subscribe if you would like to see more! 🌻❤️
business inquiries: email@example.com
my name is Sarah, and I am a high school student in the United States. I post weekly videos of study motivation, academic discussions, vlogs, student life, and study tips.
1. Music by Nathanie – Bliss – https://thmatc.co/?l=80FDE5CF
2. Music by Nathanie – Who Do I Call? – https://thmatc.co/?l=592E447B
3. Music by Rytas – Cana Getaway – https://thmatc.co/?l=FCB79C9D
4. Music by Reed Gaines – Don’t Stay Quiet – https://thmatc.co/?l=F5AA3505
5. Music by Naomi – Yokohama – https://thmatc.co/?l=D14A7394
6. Music by Ebony Loren – Mine – https://thmatc.co/?l=889CCAAB
7. Music by Naomi – Colours of You – https://thmatc.co/?l=329A6394
sub count: 27 🙂