⭐️WHAT I EAT FOR LIFE RECIPE EBOOK ⭐️https://goo.gl/yYNtBL
5 EASY VEGAN THANKSGIVING/HOLIDAY RECIPES! Perfect for Christmas time too!
5 FALL MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST IDEAS:https://goo.gl/19Jmym
7 SCHOOL/WORK LUNCHES & SNACKS MEAL PREP: https://goo.gl/WM2mJH
STUFFED ACORN SQUASH
-1 acorn squash (cut in half and deseeded)
-3 tbsp maple syrup
-1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
-1 onion (diced)
-1 cup dry red quinoa
-1.5 cups veg broth
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 tsp turmeric
-1/4 tsp cayenne
-1/2 tsp cumin
-1/4 cup dried cranberries
-1/2 cup chopped parsley
-1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 450F
2. Mix the maple syrup and ACV in a small bowl and baste either side of the squash. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and lay flesh side down on a lined baking sheet.
3. Bake for 20-30 min or until easily poked with a fork.
4. To a large pan heated over medium/high heat, add onions and cook until translucent.
5. Add your spices and quinoa and stir. Then add the veg broth, and bring to a simmer. Cover, turn the heat down to low and cook until all the water is absorbed.
6. Add the dried cranberries, the rest of the maple/ACV, and half of the parsley and pecans.
7. Fill your acorn squashes and top with the rest of the parsley and pecans.
-1 large loaf of bread
-1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seeds + 3 tbsp water)
-1/2 cup brown lentils
-1/2 cup diced onion
-2 ribs of celery (diced)
-1 tsp dried parsley
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1 tbsp nutritional yeast
-1/2 tsp oregano
-salt & pepper
-3 cups veg broth
1. *THE NIGHT BEFORE* Chop up your bread into about 1/2 inch sized cubes and leave them out on the counter overnight to dry up. (You can use day old bread instead)
2. Preheat oven to 350F
3. Mix your flax egg together and set aside.
4. In a small pan saute celery and onion until translucent
5. To the bowl of bread, add most of the veg broth (don’t use it all. You don’t want your bread to become too mushy. Just use a little at a time).
6. Then add the celery and onions, brown lentils, all the seasonings, and your flax egg. Mix everything together. If too dry, add more broth… if too wet, add more bread.
7. Spread evenly on a lined baking sheet & bake for 45 mins. Then, turn up to 400F and bake for another 10-15 mins.
(to serve 6 people family style)
-8 cups peeled and chopped potatoes
-1/4 cup nutritional yeast
-1/3 cup plant milk of your choice
-1.5 tsp garlic powder
-2 tbsp dried parsley
-salt & pepper
1. Peel, chop, and steam potatoes on the stove until soft.
2. Transfer to a bowl and add the rest of ingredients. Mix until smooth.
3. Add more/less of the ingredients to adjust to your taste!
BUTTERNUT SQUASH RISOTTO
(to serve 2 …. I doubled this recipe to serve 6)
-1/2 cup dry brown rice + 1.5 cups veg broth
-2 cloves garlic (minced)
-1/2 a large onion (diced)
-4 cups cubed butternut squash
-1/2 cup nutritional yeast
-salt and pepper
-1/4 cup veg broth
1. Cook your rice according to the package directions.
2. In a nonstick pan over medium/high heat, add garlic, onions, and cubed butternut squash. Add water to keep from burning. Cook for about 7-12 mins, or until the squash is soft.
3. Transfer 3/4 of the veggies into a blender, and put the rest of the squash mixture aside. To the blender, add nutritional yeast, salt and pepper, and veg broth. Blend until smooth.
4. Add cooked rice to the pan along with the blended BNS mixture. Stir to combine and heat for 5 mins. Serve with the extra BNS and chopped spinach.
-6 cups peeled & sliced apples
-1/4 cup lemon juice
-1 tbsp tapioca starch (or corn starch)
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-pinch of salt
-2 medjool dates
-1/4 cup maple syrup
-2 cups rolled oats
-1/2 cup oat flour
-2/3 cup coconut sugar
-2 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 cup plant milk
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Peel & slice apples and add them to a large bowl. To a blender or food processor add 2 dates and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
3. To the apples, add the remainder of the filling ingredients as well as the date and maple syrup mixture. Mix to coat the apples evenly. Then place the apple mixture into a baking dish.
4. For the crisp, add all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine. If the mixture is too dry, add more milk.
5. Evenly spread the crisp mixture across the top of the apples
6. Bake for 45min-1hr.
✘ I N S T A G R A M: @maddielymburner
ⓥ Why Vegan?
• COWSPIRACY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV04zyfLyN4
Check out Cowspiracy on Netflix!
• WHAT THE HEALTH:
• THE BEST SPEECH YOU’LL EVER HEAR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8
• 101 REASONS TO GO VEGAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HJcq8qHAY
• EARTHLINGS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ctwOTHQYo